Friday, March 2, 2007

Current Weight: 346.5/Pounds Lost: 1

Yay!! *dances a little booty shaking jig*

Jungle Boogie... Jungle Boogie..

You have nooooo idea how excited I am just by that little dang 'ole pound. Whew! So why am I so excited about this? And why are my co-workers staring at me while I shake my ass in my cubicle? I was so sure, so absolutely positive, that I would step up onto that scale and every pound I've worked so hard for would be right back where it was before.. It's been such an up and down week, mostly with the lack of motivation and not eating well and not sleeping well.. So a pound is a pound and it's goin' down! :) Hey I calculated it, if I lose one pound a week until the end of the year I will lose 42 pounds! If I actually stick to plan and can lose 2 pounds a week I'll have lost 84 pounds and be midway into my twoderland instead of threedersville! O_O

The venting I had yesterday has helped a lot, I finally sat down with a piece of paper and outlined the issues I wanted to work on (ie. getting to bed by 10:30pm and eating without cheating, making sure I test my blood sugar, etc) and printed out a nice big list.. Now I just need somewhere to hang it! I plan on measuring myself tonight (I should have done it before I started working out dangit) so I can track my progress in FitDay as well since the downloaded program has that ability. I'm back to being excited, and that's a great thing.

Move it baby, move it!

I have water aerobics tonight (and did it last night) and hopefully tomorrow morning too. :) If my carpool agrees to drop me off at the Y every night instead of home I'll start going 4-5 days a week, this is exactly what I need! I find myself really craving the exercise and the time in the pool and the sweating, all of it. Yay!

No comments: