Friday, March 30, 2007

Current Weight: 340/Pounds Lost: -1.5



Well, it happened. I knew that the liklihood of either holding steady or losing every time I weighed in was unrealistic but there was a part of me that just thought that the pounds would just slide slide slide away. The rational part of me knows that I was less than stellar (although not too bad) on the diet front and I did work out three times this week (so could have gained some muscle) and that weight normally fluctuates 1-3 pounds so really a 1.5 weight gain shouldn't be a big deal. I'm actually not too upset about it, although I am a sad sad panda. I'm a little disappointed as I know I really could have done better but as I've been told "If you're always looking behind you, your past becomes your future". In otherwords, I'm not going to stress out about it and I look forward to getting back on track for my next weigh-in.

I also plan on writing a little more in the blog. I've noticed I've been a little lax lately and it really does help to write down what I'm thinking and feeling and what strikes me as funny/tragic needs to be shared! My brother's in town from Portland, OR and we're all headed to a bar tonight, going to try my best to only have a couple of drinks and then I'll be headed home. I'll try to post tomorrow about how it goes.

I've also taken up jewelry making. Okay well to be honest I've bought glass beads and all sorts of accessories and I've been READING about making jewelry. I am going to make one for my mom first and I'll post a picture when I get it done. I'm hoping one day to be good enough to maybe sell some of my work but that depends on how my work turns out. ^_^

3 comments:

runlaugheatpie said...

Don't stress over 1.5lbs. It really is going to be OK. There are tons of reasons why our weight fluctuates. IF you continue doing the right things for yourself and being honest with everything that's going in your body it is going to work out in the end.

Keep on going. Don't look back. Keep track of everything! It's honestly been helping me SO much!

Hang in there!!!

Megan said...

Hang in there. You're doing so well already. Just think of how far you've already come!

Honi said...

its all about one step at a time.. and you are doing terrific.. so ya had a little gain.. no biggie.. just focus on all you do that is positive... and good luck with the jewelry making... take care