Monday, March 26, 2007

Current Weight: 338.5, Pounds Lost: 2

Sorry it took so long to update! I needed a mental health day and decided to take Friday off of work. The downside? My scale is in the office for the Biggest Loser competition so I couldn't weigh in. I had to delay until today and woo hoo! Another two pounds! I had a total NSV (non scale victory) this weekend too so I just have to talk about it. I went to Target a couple of weeks ago and they were having this big clearance sale and for several years I've been too big to actually fit anything at Target (or Shopko) except for the dreaded stretch pants so I've not bothered to really look at the plus size clothing section. I decided since I was there I may as well try to find some goal clothing so I ended up finding a 22/24 size velvet fitted jacket and pair of 26w pants. When I tried the jeans on in the dressing room I could easily place a hand or more in between the sides of the zipper so I thought it would be a great goal to aspire to and since they were 50% off (only $15) I bought them and took them home. The velvet fitted jacket was only $3! It was way way too small but totally worth the price. Last weekend I tried the jeans on and I could barely get them peeled over my hips, even if the jeans were on the stretchy side. Yesterday I did my weekly try on and guess what... The jeans fit! Okay so they were skin tight but they fit they fit! *happy dance* I wore them all day even though they were a little bit uncomfortable just to prove I could. I started this journey in a 32w pants and now I'm in a stretchy 26w? Now I need to go back to the store for a stretchy 24w. ^_^ Man, I love shopping.

2 comments:

Honi said...

ROCK ON GIRL>> THATS AWESOME CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

runlaugheatpie said...

YAY!!! I love NSV's like that! Way to go!!!