Monday, March 12, 2007

Current weigh: 346.5/Weight Lost: 0

Okay so I didn't lose any weight this week and I've been slacking on the blog.. That's okay though, it's been a busy week! I flew to Seattle on Friday for work and had a photo shoot (nope, can't talk about why or anything, lol) and had to wear my workout clothes.. Sheesh, they were totally baggy on me but it's all I had and they only told me Thursday what I needed for Friday! The shirt was so baggy that they ended up having to clip it behind me... This first pic is before they clipped me, the second is after.. These were test shots to check lighting.. I think I need to do something with my hair! O_o




I honestly don't know if I'm losing any inches because I have difficulty measuring myself or if I'm just realizing that I've been wearing big clothes in order to hide myself. I guess time will tell! I honestly feel good and my back has improved greatly and I can stand for an hour plus at a time (at the photo shoot) and not worry that I won't be able to stand. That's a wonderful thing! I guess the Aerosmith line that says, "Life's a journey, not a destination" is totally right. I should enjoy each day as it comes and each success as it happens. So there wasn't any weight loss this week, that's okay! I cheated all weekend (although I did decline to make it worse than it already was by eating lots of bread and alcohol and etc.) but didn't gain any weight so I call that a win-win situation! Onwards to tomorrow!

1 comment:

Mal said...

Good girl. Now just repeat those thoughts until you believe them. :) It really does make a difference.

Those pictures are great! You've definitely got me curious...