Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Work work work

Well I never made it to water aerobics Monday. :( I did however walk on the treadmill for 8 whole minutes! I know, I know, it doesn't seem like a lot but I gave it my all and went for as long as I could. Last night (Tuesday) I went on the treadmill for 6 minutes.. I did a burst of quickness (like speed 2.0) but had to hold on to the treadmill and lean forward so I wouldn't fall. Not exactly graceful but effective I hope!

Tonight the Y is having water aerobics again so I'm going to try to make it this time and work for a full hour.. That should help a lot. I got on the scale this morning (To be honest my weight when I started this blog was 357) and it says 355.5 so it's only 1.5 pounds lost and my weigh-in isn't until Friday. It's good to see SOMETHING lost though because last week it was either up or steady and the same for this week.. I'll be happy with any downward progression! I'll still be walking on the treadmill tonight too, I want to do it every night no matter what.

Seeing that 1.5 loss has helped calm me down some, I've been awfully grumpy and bummed about not losing anything so I've doubled my efforts (although nothing near what I could be doing) and I'm trying harder. Please god I hope this helps!

On the downside I have two huge bags of candy at my desk staring at me.. I can't have them due to the diabetes AND because I'm losing weight so they aren't that tempting.. I'll be gifting them to my 8 and 10 year old brothers instead. :)

No comments: